[Asterisk-Users] IAX Ping for perl or python

Robert Jackson RobertJ at promedicalinc.com
Sat Oct 2 11:20:20 MST 2004

I am looking at writing a script to basically perform
the same as the iaxping.exe that has been referenced
on the wiki, but I would rather it not be in vb6.
is the source code for the existing vb6 app GPL'd so
that I could base a perl script off of it?  Or do I
need to start from scratch?

Also, if anyone has some example code or has already
undertaken this project please let me know.  I would
rather not re-write the wheel so any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Robert Jackson