[Asterisk-Users] FXO/FXS card

TC trclark at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 1 15:25:02 MST 2004

> Em Sex 01 Out 2004 16:13, TC escreveu:
> > > T1 plus channels bank is a solution for USA but not for many other
> > > countries because disconnect suppervision in USA is different from
> > > allmost all the rest of the world (USA people is allways special :)
> >
> > hmmm
> > can you not get channel bank fxo ports that work in your part of the
> > world ?
> > as long the cb's signal the T1/E1 interface this should not be an issue
> > sice the t1 or e1 signal is a universal standard.
> > I just find it kinda hard to belive that with a technology that has been
> > around as
> > a channel banks that some mfg has not got it right by now ?
>
> Marcelo Pacheco
>
> E1 channel banks are extremely expensive.
Why do you care for e1 all you realy need are compible fxo ports
so an t1 channel bank with fxo ports that work with your countries analog
line would do you just fine
where are you located & how does you provide supply supervison ?
> At least so far I couldn't find an E1 channel bank for 32 FXS under US$
1000
> anywhere in the world.
> There are US$ 500 24 FXS T1 channel banks.
you can use these to drive any analog phones any where.
Again why do you think you need e1 channel banks to service analog phones or
analog
fxo line ?