[Asterisk-Users] Nuvox PRI - CCITT (ITU??) vs. ANSI

Tim McKee tim at baseworx.net
Fri Oct 1 12:13:32 MST 2004

I'm using a NuVox PRI terminating on a Digium card.  Have the NuVox switch
tech duplicate the settings for SDN Global in Charlotte NC (Greensboro NC
switch) exactly.  They are using DMS500's and should have no problem doing
this.

Here is my /etc/zaptel.conf:

# span 2 is for NuVox PRI (1-23B, 24D)
span=2,1,0,esf,b8zs