[Asterisk-Users] Re: Problem with TDM400P

Brad Stockdale brad at greenepa.net
Fri Oct 1 11:28:13 MST 2004

Ok, I think it's a problem with my zaptel.conf file. I don't think I'm
understanding how to specify the ports on two separate cards...

It currently had

fxsls = 1-4
fxols = 5-8

(I thought the first card's ports were 1-4 and the second's were 5-8)

That didnt seem to work...

I also reversed the order of the cards so that the fxo/fxs choice would be
right...

Still didnt get the second card's ports to come up.

I also think Redhat's kudzu daemon was messing up the cards somehow... It
detects hardware changes during bootup and maybe it was somehow moving
around IRQ's. I dunno. I disabled it just to rule it out.

Brad