[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 - Voice Pulse - slow choppy audio

John Millican john at millican.us
Fri Oct 1 11:27:57 MST 2004

Hello all;
I have an account with voicepulse.  When making outbound calls the sound
is great.  The inbound calls to asterisk ivr are another story.  The
audio is choppy at best and plays slow like a 45 rpm record at 33 1/3
rpm (yes showing my age here)  the following are, i think, the important
parts of iax.conf.  I saw something about this in the users-list but can
not find it, probably using wrong search criteria.  Can any one please
help.

John M

IAX.CONF snips

[general]
bindport=4569
bindaddr=192.168.1.5 ; Behind nat/firewall

bandwidth=low

disallow=all
allow=gsm
allow=ulaw