[Asterisk-Users] OT: Toll Free

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Fri Oct 1 11:25:25 MST 2004

On Oct 1, 2004, at 10:49 AM, Robert Jackson wrote:
> [...]

Yeah, same here.  $0.02/minute for incoming 800 service, no monthly
charge or minimum, and no setup fee unless they're porting an existing
number.  Their support department was really lousy for a while, but
I've had much better luck lately.  The service itself has been
rock-solid for the 6 months that I've been using them.

Scott