[Asterisk-Users] OT: Toll Free

Brandon Patterson (peering) siptech at livevoip.com
Fri Oct 1 10:38:54 MST 2004

800's offer a large exposure from the $ position. Its still no reason to
treat a long term or any customer like dirt. There are lost of scum in the
phone biz that have migrated over to Voip but, there are an equal amount of
telecom people tracking them. That said, I think we are going to see 800#'s
drop to a more common sense price and probably more plans that include free
minutes as well. Kall8 could have just had a person in billing who was
having a bad day. I am not saying its right but, you can always follow up
with a letter of concern to the company A client who has been online for two
years is a client anyone would want to keep. We all "VOTE" with our wallets.
At the end of the day its up to us to decide where to spend the money.

Brandon