[Asterisk-Users] asterisk-addons on FreeBSD

Victor Alvarez victor at sentidocomun.es
Fri Oct 1 04:53:47 MST 2004

Hello,
 I'm trying to migrate my system to FreeBSD and the Makefile for asterisk-addons fails in the first make clean:
bash-2.05b# make clean
"Makefile", line 56: Missing dependency operator
"Makefile", line 57: Could not find .depend
"Makefile", line 58: Need an operator
make: fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue

  I would like to think there is no problem installing the addons on FreeBSD and may be there is some missing package.
 Could anyone tell me if addons work fine on FreeBSD?

  (additional info: FreeBSD 4.10)

Regards,
 Victor.