[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk GUI

Senad Jordanovic senad at boltblue.com
Fri Oct 1 04:23:51 MST 2004

>> or you could have a look at this
>> http://www.bicomsystems.com/products/C/SC/319/131/ :)
>>

> hmmmm.... A "free" GUI that has a $249 setup charge.... I think I'll
> pass on that one!

I believe the reason for charging $249 set-up fee is to make sure
installation
is performed/supported properly and appropriate training/consultation is
included.

Also... Bicom Systems is not going to offer its solutions to end users
directly.
Only authorised distributors, resellers and integrators will be considered.

Anyway, this topic is outside the scope of this mailing list.
Please get in touch with Bicom Systems if anyone has further questions.