[Asterisk-Users] Cisco CM 3.3 and * via h.323

asterisk at b-great.net asterisk at b-great.net
Fri Oct 1 03:01:04 MST 2004

Hello,

I'm trying to connect Cisco Call Manager 3.3 with Asterisk using H.323
Gateway. When I place call from a SIP phone registered at Asterisk to
SCCP phone at CCM I can hear the voice in both directions. But when I
call from SCCP phone at CCM to SIP phone at Asterisk the voice goes
from CCM to Asterisk only. All devices have real IP-addresses - no NAT
is used.

Asterisk console does not report any errors with H.323.

Does anyone know how to cope with this problem?

SIP phone  <-> Asterisk <-> H.323 <-> CCM      <-> SCCP phone
SCCP phone  -> CCM       -> H.323  -> Asterisk  -> SIP phone

--
Grigoriy Puzankin