[Asterisk-Users] HFC-S card for Australia?

Craig Guy cguy at bigpond.net.au
Tue Nov 30 21:34:17 MST 2004

No it doesn't.  The E100 is for a Primary Rate Interface (PRI), I am looking
for something to support a Basic Rate Interface (BRI).  Would prefer the
card be passive.  I have found that the DIVA Pro cards are available in
Australia however I don't think they are supported by zaphfc.

I haven't confirmed yet but I suspect that the bristuff + zaphfc combination
will allow me to use the BRI as a zaptel interface which means I can use
things like the Flash Operators Panel and possibly the Areski Management
Portal (Won't be using DID's).  There's a lot of * goodies out there that
don't support chan_capi or chan_misdn.  Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but
if I can stay with zap channels then life will be easier for me.

Craig