[Asterisk-Users] cisco 7940 help

Andrei (MPI) asterisk at markovprocesses.com
Tue Nov 30 16:42:26 MST 2004

Mike,

I've successfuly converted 7940 from call manager firmware version 3 to
SIP 7.3. just last week. You need to upgrade to firmware version 6
first, then upgrade to 7.
Also once you've upgraded the phone, you should remove firmware config
file from tftp server, otherwise the phone would be in constant upgrade
loop. There is couple of tricks in between.

You may contact me off the list for more details.

Sincerely,
Andrei