[Asterisk-Users] SIP.Conf help? (srvlookup)

Todd Duffin nospam at tippyturtle.com
Tue Nov 30 14:34:49 MST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kristian Kielhofner" <kris at krisk.org>
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 11:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] SIP.Conf help? (srvlookup)

> Todd Duffin wrote:
>> I don't get it...I literally cut a pasted that in (and fixed the
>> UN/PW's)...and same issues.  I can ping or dig fwd.pulver.com just fine,
>> so I know it isn't an issue with my machine trying to resolve the host?
>>
>> Does anyone have any idea's?
>>
>> Todd
>>

> Todd,
>
> What does "sip show registry" (from asterisk) show?
>
> --
> Kristian Kielhofner

With the section peer named "[fwd-out]" after the "No such host" error
message I am left with:
Host                            Username       Refresh State
fwd.pulver.com:5060             517148             120 Unregistered

With the "fix" of renaming the peer section [fwd.pulver.com] I get no error
message on reload and  this:
fwd.pulver.com:5060             517148             120 Registered

...but no I still get the instant FWD message "...the user is not
online..."

Any idea's?

Todd