[Asterisk-Users] Fedora Core 2 firewall rules - NO NAT!

Ed Robbins ed at erobbins.com
Tue Nov 30 11:08:52 MST 2004

This depends on what services you want available on the box?  Do you want
to limit visibility of Asterisk on this machine to certain hosts?

My recommendation is to disable all telnet/ftp/rlogin period.  Limit SSH
access from known hosts and drop all ICMP packets so you look like a black
hole.

If you want some specific examples of rules, email me offline and I'll h
elp you out.

Ed