[Asterisk-Users] Pls help me i can't send a voicemail by sendmail

Julio Tejera jat at realityfirewall.net
Tue Nov 30 11:00:13 MST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Luis Amado Vargas (ATIQRO)" <lvargas at atiqro.com>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 11:52 AM
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Pls help me i can't send a voicemail by sendmail

> Pls.
>
> Help me ... i try to send voicemial by sendmail and nothing.
>
> i need  the parameters for the sendmail.mc and voicemail.conf, this
machine
> is behind of router, he has a local ip
>
> Thks

You have to be more exactly on what the problem is..

Eg:

- Is * on the same server than sendmail or your MTA ?
- Are you able to send "normal" mails to/from your domain ?
- Are you able to use your mail server as a relay from the same
   network segment where * is ?

Give us your voicemail.conf, extensions.conf, etc

HTH

-------
Ing. Julio Alvarez Tejera
Unix Trends