[Asterisk-Users] zaphfc problem

Sebastian Böhm seb at exse.net
Tue Nov 30 09:04:21 MST 2004

Hi,

I have a problem with zaphfc in NT mode.

I installed the card, the software and made a isdn crossover cable (with
two 100Ohm resistors).

But if I pickup the phone, there is no dialtone. Also I can't ring the
phone from xlite.

if I load the zaphfc module with debug=1 I see a message when I pickup
the phone.
------
zaphfc: card 0 RX 8 bytes [ 0xfc 0xff 0x3 0xf 0x2c 0x4d 0x1 0xff ...]
zaphfc: card 0 RX 2 bytes [ 0x60 0xe4 !]
------
But two seconds later I can read on my phone's display : "Line Failure".

What could cause that ?

I installed the latest bristuff  ( Asterisk 1.0.2-BRIstuffed-0.2.0-RC2b ).

-------
/etc/zaptel.conf
-------
loadzone=nl
defaultzone=nl

span=1,1,3,ccs,ami
bchan=1-2
dchan=3
--------

I loaded the module with:
insmod ./zaphfc.ko modes=1

--------
/etc/asterisk/zapata.conf
--------
[channels]
switchtype = euroisdn
;signalling = bri_net
signalling = bri_net_ptmp
pridialplan = local
prilocaldialplan = local
echocancel = yes
overlapdial = no
immediate = no
usecallerid = yes
group = 1
context = zapincoming
channel => 1-2
--------

--------
extensions.conf
---------
[fromxlite]
exten => 6,1,Dial(Zap/g1/4758645,60,r)
---------

-----
load modules
-----
zaptel: no version for "struct_module" found: kernel tainted.
Zapata Telephony Interface Registered on major 196
zaphfc: CCD/Billion/Asuscom 2BD0 configured at mem 0xc49b9e00 fifo
0xc2678000(0x2678000) IRQ 9 HZ 1000
zaphfc: Card 0 configured for NT mode
zaphfc: 1 hfc-pci card(s) in this box.
Registered tone zone 3 (Netherlands)