[Asterisk-Users] Quality of the voicemail sound

rgrossetete at free.fr rgrossetete at free.fr
Tue Nov 30 07:14:18 MST 2004

Hello evrybody,

I have no response about my email, if somebody have an answer could he
send me an email at rgrossetete at free.fr.
Perhaps there is no solution about my problem (quality of the voicemail),
perhaps this noise is normal but if it is, could you confirm me that?
So I use my time do to another project.

Regards

Richard Grossetete

Selon rgrossetete at free.fr: