[Asterisk-Users] dtmf tones during conversation

Michael George george at mutualdata.com
Tue Nov 30 04:47:07 MST 2004

On Mon, Nov 22, 2004 at 10:07:51PM -0600, Henry Devito wrote:
> This is called talk off.  Try to turn relaxdtmf off.

I set "relaxdtmf=no" and the situation has improved, but it does still happen
some of the time.  It's infrequently enough that I could live with it, but if
I can completely eliminate the problem, I'd like to.

Should I expect to eliminate it?  Could a cordless phone on the zap channel
perhaps exacerbate the problem?  Any other setting I can try?

Thanks!