[Asterisk-Users] TE410P lights don't blink read after the module is loaded

Hadi Jadallah hadi at audiotelecom.net
Tue Nov 30 00:37:02 MST 2004

 Good day to all,

I had the same issue on multiple occasions and that scared me. I thought the card went busted.
But the fastest solution I found was to change the PCI slot the card is inserted into.
Also, went into bios and disabled all the those options related to allocating IRQs to some hardware on my machine that I don’t use.
Some people suggested that the card might be sharing an IRQ with some other hardware on the server.
Check cat /proc/interrupts and see if it is the case.
Other than that, just try changing the PCI slot.

Yours,
Hadi.

Message: 10