[Asterisk-Users] SPA-2000 Dropped calls

Eric Wieling aka ManxPower eric at fnords.org
Mon Nov 29 22:10:16 MST 2004

Tim Lewis wrote:
> Been having a problem with my two Sipura 2000's dropping calls from the
> SPA-2000 side. Seems the calls are dropped right before the "Next
> Registration" time. Calls drop about ever 60 minutes or so. I have
> dialed from one port to the other and let it sit. After about 60 minutes
> or so the calls get dropped.

How often does the SPA register?  If it's every 60 mins then your NAT
router may be timing out the UDP translation.  Remember SIP signaling
and RTP audio are two different, but related things.  Try telling your
SPA to register every 10 mins or evey 1 min.

--Eric

--
I am seeking part or full time employment in Toronto, The Netherlands,
or Belgium.  My preference is part time employment in Toronto with