[Asterisk-Users] res_odbc and configuration files

Jason Kawakami jkkawakami at optellabs.com
Mon Nov 29 19:36:28 MST 2004

Hello all-

Playing around with res_odbc (thanks bkw) and have successfully gotten
sip.conf to run but am having difficulty with voicemail.conf and
extensions.conf.  I used the load_res_config.pl script for each one and all
of the data seems to be in the DB but * doesn't seem to see anything after a
reload even though it is acknowledging a load of x.conf (where x is
extensions/voicemail) upon reload.

The same files work great in flatfile form.  What am I missing here?

Running cvs-v1-0-11/26/04.

Thanks,

Jason Kawakami
www.optellabs.com