[Asterisk-Users] Cisco gateway help needed

Jason Brockman jason at routerheads.com
Mon Nov 29 16:47:47 MST 2004

HI,

I have been pulling my hair out trying to get a Cisco MC3810 to interface my
Asterisk box with a T1.
I am able to make outgoing calls but incoing calls never reach my Asterisk
box.  The cisco give a fast busy when I try to call one of the DID's.  When
playing around with the dial-peers I can get the cisco to pick up the call,
but then it forwards the call back to the ANI that is dialing.  I know the
T1 is good because I hooked it up to a Nortel KSU and the DID's work fine.

I am receiving 4 digits and the T1 only has 4 ds0's.

I have attached a sho run, any help would be appreciated.

TIA,
Jason

service timestamps debug uptime
service timestamps log uptime
service password-encryption
!
hostname gw1
!
boot-start-marker
boot system tftp mc3810-a2isv5-mz.123-10a.bin 192.168.5.104
boot-end-marker

network-clock base-rate 56k
no aaa new-model
ip subnet-zero
!
voice class codec 10
 codec preference 1 g711ulaw
 codec preference 2 g711alaw
 codec preference 4 g729r8
 codec preference 6 g729ar8
!
!
no voice confirmation-tone
!
controller T1 0
 mode cas
 framing esf
 linecode b8zs
 ds0-group 1 timeslots 1-4 type e&m-wink-start
 fdl both
!
controller T1 1
 mode cas
 framing esf
 linecode b8zs
 ds0-group 1 timeslots 1-4 type e&m-wink-start
!
!
!
interface Tunnel1