[Asterisk-Users] Vonage integration... Hardware or Softphone typeacct.

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Mon Nov 29 13:46:43 MST 2004

Vonage "hard" lines only run through an FXO port.  There's no feasible
way to get the SIP credentials in order to terminate directly into *.
You can terminate a "soft" line directly into asterisk, both for
incoming and outgoing calls -- for configuration examples, simply search
the list archives (use google and add "site:lists.digium.com" to your
search-term).