[Asterisk-Users] Polycom Reboot Script PRI errors!!

Christopher L. Wade clwade at sparco.com
Mon Nov 29 13:33:21 MST 2004

Simon Brown wrote:
> Has anyone written an equivalent script to remote reboot Cisco 79XX phones?
>
> Simon

Check the wiki... there are two versions for cisco, one that uses the
check-sync sip message, the other that simply logs into the phone via
telnet and 'reset's the phone.  I have made some changes to the latter
and use it in production along with some other console commands to
remotely setup things like my intercom line, server push, etc.

Anyway, the wiki link is
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+phone+cisco+79xx

If you look about 1/3 way down the page you'll see a link to 'reboot.pl'
pointing to http://mklein.bendtel.net/mkreboot.pl

That should get you going.

Chris

--
Christopher L. Wade                     Unistar-Sparco Computers, Inc.
Senior Systems Administrator                            dba Sparco.com