[Asterisk-Users] Re: IAX2 and FWD problems?

Jim Van Meggelen jim at vanmeggelen.ca
Mon Nov 29 12:03:42 MST 2004

I'm sure he does know.

> The conclusion most people
> have drawn is basically what you state, that FWD is experimental.

Keep in mind that Ed does not own Pulver, and is almost certainly not
the sole decision-maker with repect to their policies.

What I hear him saying is that the more of us that make our voices heard
with respect to FWD and IAX, the easier it will be for him to make IAX
support a priority for rest of the executive team at Pulver.

If you'll recall, Ed represented Pulver at Astricon (and gave a VERY
enjoyable and informative presentation; thanks Ed) so be assured that Ed
is someone who champions Asterisk and IAX.

> > IAX will be fully supported in the very near future!

Can't be any plainer than that. We can help speed up the process by
doing some cheering for IAX.