[Asterisk-Users] Regular Phones - ISDN NT - FXS Adapters

Dhennys Pestana list at pestana.com.br
Mon Nov 29 10:16:14 MST 2004

Hello!
I'd like to connect regular analog phones (Cordless Panasonic, for instance) to Asterisk.
What's the cheapest FXS device on the market that can be used with Asterisk? Where can I find it?
It has to be the cheapest to avoid huge import taxes, since I'm planning to buy in bulk.
I'm also looking for BRI ISDN cards (cheap and used, preferable) that can be used in NT mode so I can connect my ISDN phones to
Asterisk but it seems hard to find on E-bay or any web site
Can anybody point me to some direction? Any tips on brand and model?
In case there's any retail/vendor reading this, please contactme in private.
Thanks!
-Dhennys