[Asterisk-Users] Sending triggers through SIP

Håkan Persson hakan at zyberit.com
Mon Nov 29 10:06:01 MST 2004

Hi!

I have a Asterisk implementation where I would like to start an update
of the PBX (config files, etc) by sending some kind of trigger from a
remote machine through SIP and catching that in a (AGI) script in the
Asterisk PBX. What is the simplest way to archive this? I don't want to
set up other services than SIP on the machine.

I am not a SIP expert and I am planning to use one of the available SIP
libraries.

Thanks,
Håkan