[Asterisk-Users] Subject: IAXy and ADPCM codec problem.

Carlos Clemares cclemares at radiumtec.com
Mon Nov 29 09:36:59 MST 2004

Hi everyone,

I'm using the IAXy boxes and i'm having some trouble when I use it with
the ADPCM codec.

When I use the ADPCM codec only one person (out of the two of the
conversation) is able to hear the other, but when I switch to ULAW codec
everybody can hear the other.

The ULAW codec is too heavy for my bandwidth (64Kbits/s) and its sounds
choppy, the ADPCM codec sounds good but only in one way, can anyboddy
help me with this isue??? I don't thing the ADPCM codec works like this
normally.

Thanks for all
--
Carlos Clemares