[Asterisk-Users] multiple EICON Diva 2.01 PCI ISDN cards with Asterisk - possible?

Patrick asterisk at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Mon Nov 29 07:58:00 MST 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-29 at 15:51 +0100, Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:
[snip]
> So because I have these cheap Eicon Diva cards - does this mean they
> won't work at all? Or rather that some features will be missing only?

It just won't work at all (again afaik).

> I need only incoming and outgoing calls through these cards.

That's pretty much everything :)

If you want to explore support for plain Eicon Diva cards in chan_capi
talk to junghanns.net. If you don't want to do that get an AVM Fritz!
card or go the other way and get an HFC-S based ISDN card and use
bristuff (also from junghanns.net). For more info about HFC-S & bristuff
search voip-info.org or google.

Regards,
Patrick