[Asterisk-Users] [Fwd: Call Transfer between phones]

Gilad Ben-Yossef gilad at codefidence.com
Mon Nov 29 01:06:38 MST 2004

Michael Nolan wrote:

>>Receive call, press flash, call other party, wait for answer, press
>>transfer, hangup.
>>

> Yes, assuming fairly recent firmware (1.0.5.16+).  That does an
> attended transfer.  To blind transfer you can just press <transfer>
> <exten> <send> and hangup.

Question: I saw on the Wiki a report that 1.0.5.16 "message" button does
not play well with Asterisk and sends a broken NOTIFY. Is that true?

Anyone here have been using 1.0.5.16 (or later?) and care to comment on
problems he or she may be having?

The reason is that I have a working setup here, except the attended
transfer and I'm willing to upgrade the firmware to get that extra
feature but not if it breaks something that already works... :-)

Thanks!
Gilad

--
Gilad Ben-Yossef <gilad at codefidence.com>
Codefidence. A name you can trust(tm)
Web: http://codefidence.com  | SIP: gilad at pbx.codefidence.com
Tel: +972.9.8650475 ext. 201 | Fax:  +972.9.8850643

"I am Jack's Overwritten Stack Pointer"
	-- Hackers Club, the movie