[Asterisk-Users] Phone Selection

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 21:19:48 MST 2004

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 20:30:47 -0700, Ryan Courtnage <ryan-lists at voxbox.ca> wrote:
> Every single one of those issues is resolved in the current beta
> firmware (4.62g).  This firmware is not yet generally available ... you
> can probably expect it very soon though.

I'm very happy to hear this as I have one of these phones.  I think
the phone is great except for the issues mentioned.  Hopefully it will
be posted to the mailing list once the firmware is released.

Also, is there any plans (or the ability) to have the phone auto-dial
based on patterns? (much like the Cisco 7960).  It would be ideal if
the phone would dial without having to press the Dial button.

Leif Madsen.