[Asterisk-Users] How to test if PCI 2.2?

Lee leeb00 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 14:35:50 MST 2004

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 20:53:24 -0500, Steve Totaro
<asterisk at totarotechnologies.com> wrote:
> Only way that I know is to open the case and look at the slot to see if
> there are two dividers.  I would be interested in knowing this as well.

I've seen many motherboards that claim to be PCI 2.2 compliant, but
they have only one divider in the PCI slots. (example: Asus A7N8X) Or
were you saying that it was PCI 2.3 slots that have two dividers?

A related question... Do TDM400P cards work OK in PCI 2.1 slots? The
datasheet says "available PCI slot" and "PCI 2.2 compliant" but I see
no hard requirement... just want to be sure before I deploy an idle
PCI 2.1 board I have here.

--
Lee