[Asterisk-Users] Real time queue monitoring

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Sun Nov 28 05:49:07 MST 2004

Hello list,
I am glad to announce that XC-AST 0.5, released today, offers real time
queue monitoring facilities that let you "see" the calls flowing through a
set of Asterisk queue(s) and agents logging on and off.

This way, XC-AST provides an one-stop solution to generate reports,
monitor queues and let agents see their own calls and launch external
CRM/tracking apps.

The software is available for trial, together with an expanded user
manual, at http://demo.xcept.it/xc-ast

I am also glad to announce that we plan to offer a free licence of XC-AST
to smaller call centers, like SOHOs and home PBX. Details are not out yet,
but I believe that the average * hacker will be able to use a free XC-AST
installation, while bigger commercial call centers will need a proper
licence.

Please let us know of any bugs or ideas you should encounter.
l.

--
Creato con M2, il rivoluzionario client e-mail di Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/