[Asterisk-Users] very newbie question

Corvin corvin.dun at wp.pl
Sun Nov 28 04:09:57 MST 2004

Soemthing goes wrong with this mail list:

I am getitng something like it:

>Sorry. Your message could not be delivered to:

>Aster risk (Mailbox or Conference is full.)

??????????

This is rest of my post.

> On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 19:37:54 +0000, Corvin <corvin.dun at wp.pl> wrote:
> > I have very simple question, how to limit SIP phone user making
> > calls to for example longdistant calls?
>
> This is how I do it -

Thank you very much to all of you.
I have one more question which troubles me.
We have scenario:
(only SIP is considered now)

Subscriber A registered in Asterisk company1.org (eg. A at company1.org)
Subscriber B registred in Asterisk company2.org (B at company2.org)

How it is possible to make connection between those.
Their extensions (called party) (maybe I don't understand term extension
correctly) is not definied in corresponding extensions.conf. Extension
B is not definied in extension.conf in Asterisk A. etc.

Again many thanks for any help.

:)

Regards,
Corvin