[Asterisk-Users] Low Volume WAV Files in Email Attachments

Philippe Daoust pdaoust at sympatico.ca
Sat Nov 27 23:33:26 MST 2004

[SNIP]

> What are you using for telephone hardware?  Your situation is
> a little different in that you say the voicemails play back at
> decent volume over the phone - are you testing with voicemails
> left through a POTS line connection in all cases?

I tried it with a Cisco 7960, SPA-2000 and Panasonic cordless connected
to a Digium 4 port FXS board and get good volumes.  Most of the times
the VM's are left from people calling my POTS line via a Digium FXO board.

Thanks for the reply.  Glad to see some folks are looking into this.  I
am available to test if that helps...  unfortunately my C coding skills
are extremely rusty...

-Regards,