[Asterisk-Users] How to test if PCI 2.2?

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Sat Nov 27 19:15:07 MST 2004

Steve Totaro wrote:

>Only way that I know is to open the case and look at the slot to see if
>there are two dividers.  I would be interested in knowing this as well.

I found the motherboard manual / description (MSI 865PE/G) on the web
(http://www.msi.com.tw/program/products/mainboard/mbd/pro_mbd_detail.php?UID=454):

Six 32-bit v2.3 Master PCI bus slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).

That should be better than PCI 2.2  ("v2.3") and so fulfill the
requirements for the TDM22B, isn't it?

bye

Ronald

--
Ronald Wiplinger  (CEO of ELMIT)
http://www.elmit.com    +886 (0) 939--77-55-16

PS: Spam prevention!
Our system is protected with a spam prevention program.
If you send us an e-mail, our system will send you a confirmation message back. Just reply to this confirmation message please.
After receiving this confirmation message, our system will send the hold message (one) and all future messages (after the received confirmation message) to me without asking you again.