[Asterisk-Users] FWD with iax2

Wayne Wayne at planetWayne.com
Sat Nov 27 12:56:01 MST 2004

Funnily enough - same here - fired off a support question to them the
other day - to which the answer was 'sorry we don't have enough support
staff to look after Asterisk' - I've replied with 'ok fair enough but
has anything /changed/ to the FWD systems as all was working fine a few
weeks ago.'

Not heard anything back yet...

Wayne.