[Asterisk-Users] Low Volume WAV Files in Email Attachments

Gregory Junker gregory.junker at dayark.com
Sat Nov 27 16:21:15 MST 2004

I'm taking a look at the functions involved to see what the issue is, if
anyone cares.

One question tho....with all of the sound libraries on the planet, ones
that write to far mroe open formats, such as MP3, which are just as
acceptable as email attachments, and _have_ to be easier to deal with...

But I digress....I'll dive in and snoop around format_wav_gsm anyway.

Greg