[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk+ MGCP

Leonardo J. Tramontina tramontina at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 10:05:26 MST 2004

I meant the MGCP messages were not "happening", as SIP were when a call happens... I can't watch them working... Did you understand what is happening? Unfortunately I don't have a print-screen now, because all the machines are in the company and now I'm at home. But I could get them on Monday.

Thanks
Leonardo