[Asterisk-Users] capi question

Robbie Hughes spam at dynsysgroup.com
Sat Nov 27 05:17:45 MST 2004

hi,
I've been running a pure sip asterisk box for a while now with no
problems, and i've recently added an isdn2e line from bt in the uk.
everything is hooked up and i've got it ringing my sip extensions, but
the logs don't quite look perfect and i can't see any description of
what i should consider to be normal behaviour.
would someone be able to look this over and tell me if the (callgroup=0)
and fallback to extension 's' issue is a problem, or just asterisk being
very verbose...

    -- started pbx on channel (callgroup=0)!
   == Starting CAPI[contr1/368466]/33 at isdn,368466,1 failed so falling
back to exten 's'
     -- Called 101
     -- Called 102
     -- SIP/101-1b74 is ringing
     -- SIP/102-b2b1 is ringing

(extensions.conf)

[isdn]
exten=> s,1,Dial(SIP/101&SIP/102,30,tr)
exten=> s,2,capiCD(020712341234)

--also am i correct in thinking that this capiCD line will bounce the
'third' call on my 2 channel line to the number above? i don't need to
include anything else (except what is below? - do i even need that??)

[capi.conf]
[general]
nationalprefix=0
internationalprefix=00