[Asterisk-Users] Interfacing T100P with Definity PBX

Ashish Shinde omkarashish at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 04:46:39 MST 2004

Hi,
   I have two t100p cards installed. One card connected to the PSTN,
the other card is hooked to the Definity PBX with a T1 cross over
cable. The card connected to the PSTN works fine.
   The problem is with the card hooked up to the PBX. The light behind
the card is green, but when I dial from this card I get an error. Its
says it could start the D-Channel. Could someone help me out with this
problem
   Here are the sections of my configuration files
;; /etc/zaptel.com
loadzone=us
defaultzone=us
span=1,0,0,esf,b8zs
bchan=1-23
dchan=24

;; This is the problematic card
loadzone=us
defaultzone=us
span=2,0,0,esf,b8zs
bchan=25-47
dchan=48
;; /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf
context = default
switchtype = national
signalling = pri_cpe
group = 1
channel => 1-23

;; The problematic card
context = default
switchtype = national
overlapdial = yes
signalling = pri_net
group = 2
channel => 25-47

I tried with different options for the switchtype too. The signalling
id definitely pri_net

Would really be grateful for any help in this regard.

Thanks and regards,
 - Ashish