[Asterisk-Users] Meetme Help !!!!

vikram bhuskute vikramb at aftek.com
Sat Nov 27 01:34:22 MST 2004

Hello ,
                  I am new to Asterisk. Trying to use Meetme for Audio Conferencing. Got Zaptel card etc.
                and i could see app_meetme.so nicely loaded. Now :

                1. how to start a conference ?
                2. how to add a user ?
                3. How can a user join a conference ?

                After looking at certain links on Net I tried to configure  meetme.conf like this :

                [rooms]
                ;
                ; Usage is conf => confno[,pin]
                ;
                conf => 1234

              And in  extension.conf:

               exten => 8600,1,Meetme,1234

                When I try to dial 8600 from client ..nothing happened ? even no logs on server ?
                when I give meetme command on console ...it says    : No active meetme conference

               Please Help !!

regards

Vikram Bhuskute