[Asterisk-Users] Help with broadvoice outbound plz... ;)

Greg Hill gregh-asterisk at hillnet.us
Fri Nov 26 22:12:47 MST 2004

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 kevin at imagereturn.com wrote:

> *sigh*
>
> Ok, I have fought and fought with this.  I have read all the FAQ's, I have
> scanned the list archives.  I can receive calls on * from my Broadvoice
> acct, but I cannot place calls...
>
> I have the 'World Unlimited' plan, and like 5 area codes that are local to
> me in Dallas.
>
> Can anyone help me?
>
> here are my config files...

<snip>

A sip debug would be helpful, too.. ("sip debug" / "sip no debug") With
this turned on, you'll be able to watch the dialog between * and BV when
you try to place a call. This may help you identify where things are
breaking down.. (or, if you can't find it, then it could help somebody
here identify the problem)

Greg