[Asterisk-Users] Cannot get two TE410Ps to operate correctly in the same machine

Patrick asterisk at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Fri Nov 26 10:05:29 MST 2004

On Fri, 2004-11-26 at 11:36 -0500, Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:
[snip]
> No.
>
> 0 = don't use the remote clock for sync (use internal clock)
> 1 = use remote clock as card's primary clock source
> 2 = use remote clock as card's secondary clock source
> 3 = ...

The doc says this: "To not use this span as a sync source, use '0'. To
make it the primary sync source, use '1', secondary is '2' and so
forth."

English is not my native language but if I assume "this span" sort of
means the TE4XX end-point and "sync source" means generating clocking
then to me it reads like I need to use '0' if the telco provides the
clocking.

Regards,
Patrick