[Asterisk-Users] Exiting out of Voicemail with a '0'

Brian Roy mister.roy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 09:09:35 MST 2004

I'm having a problem getting this feature to work. I've tried this
both on latest CVS Head and on stable.

In the same context that I send the call to voicemail I have this.

exten => o,1,Congestion(2)
exten => o,2,Hangup()

When I'm in voicemail and I press zero, I get "Playing 'vm-sorry'
(language 'en')" in the CLI and then hangup.

If I change the 'o' target to an 'a', and then press * during the
voicemail, it does exactly what I expect it to do.

If I remove the 'o' target out all together, zero doesn't do anything
at all. This all tells me that I'm putting it in the correct place in
the context. Why is it not working for me?

Any ideas?