[Asterisk-Users] No Music: Queue Hold and MusicOnHold

G. Tyler Koblasa gtyler-list at radish.net
Fri Nov 26 08:59:41 MST 2004

I posted the below message earlier but still so far have had no luck.
Can anyone tell me to how to attempt to debug this myself?

I tried running the CLI client with a high level of verbosity (vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv) and comparing a normal call and placing calls on/off hold, compared to a call off the queue. Unfortunately I don't get enough "detail" to see really what's going on. Sip debug isn't really the info needed. Do I need to go to strace? Is there another way to debug the below? Or even better, a solution?

Thanks,

-Tyler