[Asterisk-Users] Monitoring app. - see whats really going on in asterisk

Nicolás Gudiño asternic at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 06:57:56 MST 2004

Hello,

> Is there a way to debug, more debug than already than the option -vvvv does
> ?
>
> Like...
> when "Answer" is executed, can I get more info from where this app is run,
> what data is processed.. ?
> (is there a monitoring app. which I can use ?)

You can connect to the manager port. Enable it in
/etc/asterisk/manager.conf then telnet to port 5038, log in, and see
the events fly by. It is not debug per se, but you will see *lots* of
useful information.

You can run op_server.pl from my Flash Operator Panel (
http://www.asternic.org ) with debug level set to 1 if you do not know
how to login.

Regards,

--