[Asterisk-Users] SNOM telephones and LEDs

Asterisk asterisk at sunplan.co.uk
Thu Nov 25 13:09:36 MST 2004

I've just got a Snom 190 phone with which I'm really pleased. I can get
the LEDs on the keys to light in response to an extension being in use
which is cool, but there's a feature I'd like to implement.

I'd like to light one of the LEDs on the keys to light if I have
night-service enabled. My Night service is currently controlled by a
variable in the database. I could go poking arround in the source, or I
thought there may be a way to do this by making some kind of fake
channel and make it busy when night service is on. Does anyone have any
thoughts if this is possible, and if so how to achieve it?

Thanks,

Tim.
Tim Myers, Technical Director, Sunplan Ltd.
PO Box 58,
Wirral,
CH46 1XA
Tel: +44 151 601 2000 (sipgate VOIP)