[Asterisk-Users] Changing Asterisk Voicemail Storage Location

Java Rockx javarockx at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 25 07:19:39 MST 2004

I GREPed the Asterisk 1.0.2 source code last night and only found a few references to
AST_SPOOL_DIR which indicates that a patch would be rather easy.

So I'll try to do this now and share the patch. I'm thinking of something like an option in the
Makefile called DID_HASHING, which will enable this, otherwise the current spool storage system
will be used.

I'll keep you posted.

Regards,
Paul