[Asterisk-Users] asterisk 1.0.1

Eric Wieling aka ManxPower eric at fnords.org
Thu Nov 25 02:47:38 MST 2004

amna saleem wrote:
> Hi
> I want to download asterisk v1.0.1,can anybody tell me where can i
> find this version with zaptel ,zapata ,libpri etc
> thanx in advance

Do you want 1.0.1 or do you want the latest stable release of Asterisk?

You can get the following 1.0.2 packages:

ftp://ftp.digium.com/pub/asterisk/asterisk-1.0.2.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.digium.com/pub/zaptel/zaptel-1.0.2.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.digium.com/pub/libpri/libpri-1.0.2.tar.gz

--Eric

--
I am seeking part or full time employment in Toronto, The Netherlands,
or Belgium.  My preference is part time employment in Toronto with